Our Flipidea websites mostly use first party cookies. These are cookies set and controlled by us and not by any external company or organisation.
We use three types of first party cookie:
- store visitor preferences
- make our websites operational
- gather web analytics data to understand how you use our websites
These are set by us and only we can read them. They remember:
- if you have already replied to our survey pop-up (about how helpful the site content was), so you will not be asked again
There are some cookies that we have to include in order for certain web pages to function. For this reason, they do not require your consent. In particular:
- authentication cookies
- technical cookies required by certain IT systems
We use these purely for internal research on how we can improve our services we provide for you and all of our users.
The cookies simply assess how you interact with our website as an anonymous user where data gathered do not identify you personally.
Also, these data are not shared with any third parties or used for any other purpose.
That said, the anonymised statistics could be shared with our partners or contractors working on collaborative projects under contractual agreement with Flipidea or ACTi Hub. Whenever this happens, we will notify you about it.
Create a free account to discover insights and learn business failures.
Last edited on 29 November 2019.