Flipidea 3.0.5 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 3.0.5, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 2 August and 11 August 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Loading animation (charts): good distraction while waiting for results.
- Pop-up notification for restricted access (paid features): due to an oversight, you're now notified each time you're accessing paid features or features from other subscription plans.
- Payment system (powered by Stripe): we secured our platform in order to activate the payment system. View pricing
- Coupon system (early adopters promo code): we made it convenient for you to enter the promo code during your payment - by the way, use promo code 100flipidea3x to claim your extra 30% off discounted annual billing, only limited to first 100 customers!
- Survey form: after payment, kindly share how you heard about us?
- Postmortem analysis: we fixed the typos on the charts' labels.
- Rewards credits: we temporarily removed this until further notice.
Issues and errors
- Co-investors analysis: this is still under maintenance.
- Funding sources: we're rebuilding the table feature for better experience.
What to expect in our next release on 20 August 2021
- Integration and unification of our serverless architectures (static website & dynamic web application) and front-end web frameworks
- Upgraded taxonomy of industry and categories to classify businesses
- Single login system for our platform
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 week) is tentative and may subject to change.
- Important notice: we moved our Idea Checker (under Tools) and it's still under maintenance, so we seek your kind patience.
- We're adding more research questions to our analytics so do let us know if there are any research questions you'd like us to add.
- If you wish to claim a company and/or profile to update or correct any information, please contact us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 26 August 2021.