Flipidea 3.0.2 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 3.0.2, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 6 July 2021, and updated again on 7-8 July 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Our solutions banner (home page): we like you to better understand our unique value proposition, as well as our customer segments whom we're dearly serving.
- Postmortem analysis (under Startup Intelligence): you may now analyse the 1,000 shuttered companies with our built-in analytics to obtain various insights via our dashboard for free!
- Content distribution (cloud server): we configured our server to cheaply distribute our many non-text data at much faster speed.
- Front-end architecture: we made some improvement so that you may experience an overall faster and smoother browsing experience.
- User authentication for app.flipidea.co (login system): we fixed the login issue for our web application and you may now enjoy our free features.
- Shuttered companies (data): we fixed the issues and our 513 shuttered companies (card view) are now free for viewing.
- UI/UX fixes: we tidied up a bit to look good for you.
Issues and errors
- Co-investors analysis (under portfolio analysis): we're upgrading the database with new data models and attributes.
- Funding sources: we're also upgrading this database.
What to expect in our next release on 16 July 2021
- Single sign-on authentication
- New design: company page (detail view)
- Activation of our payment system
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 weeks) is tentative and may subject to change.
- Important notice: we moved our Idea Checker (under Tools) and it's still under maintenance, so we seek your kind patience.
- We're adding more research questions to our analytics so do let us know if there are any research questions you'd like us to add.
- If you wish to claim a company and/or profile to update or correct any information, please contact us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 27 September 2021.