Flipidea 2.1.5 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.1.5, which includes new updates.
Released on 5 April 2021, and updated again on 6-7 April 2021.
By founders, for founders.
- Promotional cards (keeping you inspired): we included a row of cards showcasing our latest blog publications, testimonials from our global community, latest Twitter posts, and our promotional offer.
- Business valuation simulator (pre-revenue): Jossh prepared the pre-revenue valuation modeling for our tech team to build (not release yet).
- Tabs renamed: we renamed
Flipidea Viewpointsto Blog, Post-mortem Analysisto Postmortem Analysis, Investors' Portfolio Performance Analysisto Investors' Portfolio Analysis, and labelled the tabs (features) that we're working on with 'still building'.
- Financial data research: we're organising and interpreting the attributes of our bankruptcies and securities reports.
- Our solutions' cards (short description): Paul got crafty with words and updated the brief description of our solutions offering.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- Important notice: due to our security systems upgrade, all existing users will need to reset your passwords in order to log in.
- Currently, we're building Flipidea 3.0 on a single environment.
- A reminder, you can earn rewards credits by referring your friends/colleagues to join us, and for reporting faulty data to us.
- Kindly note that our rewards system is recording your successful referrals even though we haven't yet display your earned credits.
- If you wish to contribute data or claim a company/profile, let us know.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 26 August 2021.