Flipidea 2.1.3 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.1.3, which includes new updates.
Released on 3 March 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Pricing page (Flipidea 3.0): we completed the pricing page (not released yet).
- Financial data research: we're interpreting securities reports and datasets.
- Funding sources (pop-up overview): we removed the expandable icons from empty cells and made the URLs clickable.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- Important notice: due to our security systems upgrade, all existing users will need to reset your passwords in order to log in.
- Currently, we're building Flipidea 3.0 on a single environment.
- A reminder, you can earn rewards credits by referring your friends/colleagues to join us, and for reporting faulty data to us.
- Kindly note that our rewards system is recording your successful referrals even though we haven't yet display your earned credits.
- If you wish to contribute data or claim a company/profile, let us know.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 5 April 2021.