Flipidea 2.1.1 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.1.1, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 5 Feb 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Online payment solution (Stripe integration): our online payment solution is now powered by Stripe to seamlessly receive USD payments for our premium features. View pricing
- Billing overview: you can manage your subscription plan, invoices/receipts, payment method, and so on, at Billing Overview.
- Funding sources (search function): you're now able to search for your golden opportunity with ease. Learn more
- Payment flow: for better experience, it's now a 3-step checkout.
- Funding sources (pagination): we've got style, therefore we styled.
- Thank you page: with a note of gratitude for your financial support and use of our Flipidea solutions, we appreciate you.
- VCs' portfolio performance analysis: whenever your queries return no data, our system now patiently notify you, 'Your filter query returned no results. Please change your filter values and try again'.
- User plan upgrade (for paying customers): in order to upgrade your user plan, and for security reasons, we require additional authentication after your successful payment.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- Important notice: due to our security systems upgrade, all existing users will need to reset your passwords in order to log in.
- For a better experience, Flipidea 3.0 is built on a single environment.
- A reminder, you can earn rewards credits by referring your friends/colleagues to join us, and for reporting faulty data to us.
- Kindly note that our rewards system is recording your successful referrals even though we haven't yet display your earned credits.
- If you wish to contribute data or claim a company/profile, let us know.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 February 2021.