We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.9, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 6 March 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Data reporting: we completed the build of our data reporting system and users can now submit data reports for verification and correction.
- Advanced search: we redesigned and rebuilt our advanced search based on our new pagination system, but the 'city' and 'state' are not completed and currently not available.
- Descriptive analysis (352 companies): we updated our descriptive analysis based on our latest 352 companies that shut down, and we'll be publishing the descriptive analytical report soon in the coming week.
- Slogan: we changed our slogan from 'We predict failure' to 'We analyse failure'.
- Idea checker: we fixed our idea checker's back-end issues, and configured our algorithms for the failure rate prediction.
- Date format (duration): we fixed the automated calculation of the companies' lifespan.
- User registration (email): we fixed the automated email delivery for user account verification.
Issues and errors
- Search: our basic search feature is not available as it's not completely fixed.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 10 August 2020.