Flipidea 2.0.30 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.30, which includes feature releases and new updates.
Released on 10 Dec 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Pricing (Basic plan): Paul finally decided on an affordable price point to serve aspiring and very early-stage founders.
- Cloud server security: we're not taking chances with Skynet.
- We're working on something new and can't wait to share our value-added solutions with you in Q4 2020.
- We're 'leveraging complex and dynamic relationships in (our) highly connected data to generate insight and competitive advantage'.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.