We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.29, which includes feature releases and new updates.
Released on 26 Nov 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- New environment (premium features): our new premium features are built on a new environment for a better experience.
- Side-&-top navigation bar: we did some minor design improvement.
- Datasets for VCs' portfolio performance analysis: we cleansed, merged and imported the data for this new feature.
- We're working on something new and can't wait to share our value-added solutions with you in Q4 2020.
- We're 'leveraging complex and dynamic relationships in (our) highly connected data to generate insight and competitive advantage'.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 5 February 2021.