Flipidea 2.0.27 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.27, which includes feature releases and new updates.
Released on 28 Oct 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Glossary of business failures (3 definitions): we added 3 new definitions to explain the terminologies used by smarty-pants in the business, finance and tech industries to describe the companies' reasons for shutdown.
- UX design for funding sources and data visualisation features: we're excited with our completed design for our new premium features to aid your fundraising strategies.
- Data merge (investors datasets): we prepared them for you.
- We're working on something new and can't wait to share our value-added solutions with you in Q4 2020.
- We're 'leveraging complex and dynamic relationships in (our) highly connected data to generate insight and competitive advantage'.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 5 February 2021.