We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.23, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 10 September 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Rewards credit system (for successful verified data report): for each unique data report (of reasons for shutdown) on a unique company, we'll reward you with USD $0.003 credits; for the consecutive data reports on the same reported company, we'll reward you with USD $0.002 credits per report.
- Data reporting (credit balance): yay, we fixed it and our data reporting is ready for Beta testing; upon each verified and successful data report, we'll reward you with credits per data report.
- Pricing plans table: we want to excite you with our upcoming features, which we'll gradually unveil after every scrum-sprint.
- Data report table (edit button): we added an edit button.
- Idea checker (result's pagination): it was showing more than it should - extra row, we fixed that.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- In order to clarify how our rewards credit system works, we'll publish a documentation to explain it in details.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 10 September 2020.