We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.21, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 10 August 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Self-promotional card: some of you are super busy so we're simply reminding you of the values we created for you.
- Data reporting: we're excited with our new data report design because you'll be rewarded with credits for each successful verification.
- Number of reasons for shutdown (company card): Flipper our AI bot passed his math test and is now quick with numbers.
- Account creation date: we stopped Doc Brown and Marty McFly from jumbling up our dates with their DeLorean time machine.
- Buttons animation: all buttons now blush when you pass them by.
- Pricing page: we made some UI fixes to the buttons and table.
- Page loading animation: we fixed the dancing loading animation.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 10 August 2020.