We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.2, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 9 November 2019 - by founders, for founders.
- Idea checker 2.0: we've incorporated two business model frameworks (lean startup model framework and business model framework) where you can analyse your intuitive business idea and predict its failure rate. The model frameworks currently only accept one answer entry (we're working to increase it) per components. We also improved our AI and machine learning algorithms.
- Viewpoints: we migrated our blog to a new blogging platform powered by Ghost.io.
- Logo: we made a minor change to our Flipidea logo by changing to a new font type (Aileron), and its colour (red coloured dot of the "i").
- Idea checker: the categories and markets drop-down selection currently only accept two maximum selections. In the near future, we'll set the categories to three selections max, and no limit selections for markets.
- Login: we redesigned our login page, and improved the security elements for login authentication.
- Post-mortem Analysis page (solutions): this page now solely focus on our 'business failures data-as-a-service' database features.
- Idea validation page (solutions): we added this page to showcase our idea checker features.
- About us page: we added an awards section with hyperlinks to the publication of our achievements, and made some info updates.
- Metadata: we updated our SEO keywords.
- Mobile responsive: we've fixed our footer tabs, and made adjustments for mobile dimension.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 10 August 2020.