Flipidea 2.0.15 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.15, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 22 May 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Descriptive analysis (4 charts): we know most of you love our charts, so we built an exciting feature for you to view our descriptive stats in real time according to the amount of inactive companies published on our platform - what are the top reasons for shutdown, where did the companies base at, which industries did the companies operate in, what were the last funding statuses of the companies.
- Promotional cards (GIF images): we need to ensure that everyone knows what we do, so we added 4 promo cards paired with animated GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) images to showcase our solutions because still images are boring.
- Database (46 inactive companies; shown): we added 46 new inactive companies to our live.database which sums up to 500 inactive companies till page 25 on our site.
- Solutions' pages (post-mortem analysis, descriptive analysis, competitive analysis, idea validation): we showcased our solutions' pages with updated information and GIF images.
- Data cleansing: Flipper our AI bot is still inexperienced, so we helped him clean up some of the mess he picked up from the Web.
- Database (1,000 inactive companies; hidden): we merged some missing and cleaned data to our collection of 1,500 inactive companies in preparation for our near future release.
- Database admin CMS 2.0: even for our internal use, we made some cosmetic touch up on our interface to look more presentable.
- Latest shutdowns: as some of you could not access the categorical listing of newest featured shuttered companies, we fixed the bugger.
- New account creation: a kind soul told us that you were not able to create new accounts, so we went hunting and exterminated the bugs.
- UI fixes: as we are vain creatures, we did some touch up on our user interface to look good for you so that you'll keep returning to admire us.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- Starting from 22 May 2020 till 2 June 2020, we'll be taking a 10-day break as our Muslim friends are observing the 'Eid al-Fitr' (aka festival of Eid), a celebratory occasion after a month of holy fasting.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 10 August 2020.